Relocating to Eastern Pennsylvania
Why relocate to Eastern PA?
- Low taxes – Programs such as Act 319, also known as Clean and Green, provide reduced taxes to landowners.
- Abundance of fertile farmland and rolling hills provide excellent grazing and riding opportunities and make Eastern PA an excellent choice for horse owners and farming.
- Forests, rivers, parks and trails for equestrian use, hiking, biking and other outdoor pursuits abound.
- Major metropolitan areas of Philadelphia and New York City are easily accessible from this region for cultural opportunities.
- Proximity to the beaches of New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware and the mountains of the Northeast make Eastern PA the perfect spot to live.
- Equestrian events abound in Eastern Pennsylvania. The region hosts such sites as Fair Hill International, Devon Horse Show and Bucks County Horse Park.
Financing Rural Properties and Farmettes
You’ve fallen in love with the PERFECT farmette: 25 acres with a wonderful farm house, a five-stall horse barn and a well maintained pole barn for additional storage. […]
Landowner rights and helpful hints on how to get permission to use their property. Be respectful of the landowner and their rights. Doing this will set up a […]
Valley Forge National Park
Valley Forge National Park is a wonderful place to go for a day out with your family. Valley Forge is the historical site of the 1777-1778 Continental Army […]
Green Lane Park
Green Lane Park is open from 6:00 AM to Sunset daily. Use the trails to see the beauty of Green Lane Park in every season from horseback. Green […]
PA Horse World Expo
The 13th Annual PA Horse World Expo has a variety of things going on. The PA Horse World Expo has something for everyone. The 13th Annual PA Horse […]