Farms, Land, Country & Luxury Homes | Relocating to Eastern Pennsylvania
Why relocate to Eastern PA?
- Abundance of fertile farmland and rolling hills provide excellent grazing and riding opportunities and make Eastern PA an excellent choice for horse owners and farming.
- Forests, rivers, parks and trails for equestrian use, hiking, biking and other outdoor pursuits abound.
- Major metropolitan areas of Philadelphia and New York City are easily accessible from this region for cultural opportunities.
- Proximity to the beaches of New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware and the mountains of the Northeast make Eastern PA the perfect spot to live.
- Equestrian events abound in Eastern Pennsylvania. The region hosts such sites as Fair Hill International, Devon Horse Show and Bucks County Horse Park.
How To Start An Organic Farm
Have you been thinking about starting an organic farm? We will you through the steps for starting your organic farm – from coming up with a business plan to […]
Horse World Expo 2019
It’s that time of year again, time for the Horse World Expo in Harrisburg. Running Feb 28 through March 3. Four days packed with vendors, shows, and equestrian […]
Selling A Farm Property In The Winter: Why Winter Is The Perfect Time To Sell
Many sellers believe that selling a farm during the fall and/or winter months would be impossible, but with the right agent by your side, it is not. Read […]
How To Buy A Farm in PA
How to buy a farm in Pennsylvania More and more novice farmers are reaching out to us lately because they are getting more in touch with nature and […]
Buying a Farm in PA
Farms for Sale in Eastern PA So you are looking for a farm to buy in eastern PA – whether it’s an organic vegetable farm, a farm for […]