Farms, Rural Properties & Country Homes | Relocating to Eastern Pennsylvania
Why relocate to Eastern PA?.
- Abundance of fertile farmland and rolling hills provide excellent grazing and riding opportunities and make Eastern PA an excellent choice for horse owners and farming.
- Forests, rivers, parks and trails for equestrian use, hiking, biking and other outdoor pursuits abound.
- Major metropolitan areas of Philadelphia and New York City are easily accessible from this region for cultural opportunities.
- Proximity to the beaches of New Jersey, Maryland and Delaware and the mountains of the Northeast make Eastern PA the perfect spot to live.
- Equestrian events abound in Eastern Pennsylvania. The region hosts such sites as Fair Hill International, Devon Horse Show and Bucks County Horse Park.
Buying a Farm in PA
Farms for Sale in Eastern PA So you are looking for a farm to buy in eastern PA – whether it’s an organic vegetable farm, a farm for […]
Financing Rural Properties and Farmettes
You’ve fallen in love with the PERFECT farmette: 25 acres with a wonderful farm house, a five-stall horse barn and a well maintained pole barn for additional storage. […]
Landowner rights and helpful hints on how to get permission to use their property. Be respectful of the landowner and their rights. Doing this will set up a […]
Valley Forge National Park
Valley Forge National Park is a wonderful place to go for a day out with your family. Valley Forge is the historical site of the 1777-1778 Continental Army […]
Green Lane Park
Green Lane Park is open from 6:00 AM to Sunset daily. Use the trails to see the beauty of Green Lane Park in every season from horseback. Green […]